Слишком тонкие волосы обычно бывают ломкими и склонными к повреждениям. К тому же они кажутся редкими. Для того, чтобы тонкие волосы выглядели лучше, за ними нужно правильно ухаживать – делать маски, подбирать специальные шампуни и применять аромарасчесывание.
Your natural hair color is more that just a physical feature, it actually reveals a lot about your personality! Take a look at the image below. Are you an A, B, C or D?
What it means:
RELATED: What your eye color says about you
A) Determined & Outgoing
If you’re blonde, you are very strong-willed. You always know what you want and go after it. You are also an extrovert and can talk to a wall. Sometimes you butt heads with other blondes. Just remember you have more in common than just your hair color next time you wind up in an argument with a blonde!
B) Original & Scrappy
If you have red hair, you’re one of a kind. Redheads are also very self-sufficient and always looking for solutions. Sometimes your ideas might seem out there to people who do not usually think outside the box. You just need to take some extra time to explain your forward-thinking.
C) Approachable & Supportive
If you’re a brunette, you are very reliable. You are also someone who is easy to talk to. However, don’t let anyone take advantage of your amiable nature!
D) Direct & Particular
If you have black hair, you have very distinct taste. You know what you like and that’s it! Sometimes this lands you in hot water, or prevents you from trying new things. Just keep an open mind!
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn captured the attention of, well, the world. The best-selling book was suspenseful, manipulative, crazy and dark, yet it was also a (twisted) love story. I’m sure there are people out there who read Gone Girl multiple times but if you’re on the hunt for something else to get hooked on, give these five books a shot.
1. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
Rachel takes the same commuter train into London every day. She watches the same couple eat breakfast on their deck every single morning while the train is stopped at a signal. Rachel imagines their life is perfect. As the train is stopped she sees something shocking and then the train moves on. She can’t keep this information to herself so she notifies the police and becomes a part of what happens next.
2. Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
Christine has amnesia and doesn’t remember anything from the day before when she wakes each morning. She keeps a notebook and sees a note she wrote herself saying not to trust ben. Ben is her husband and she doesn’t know why she wrote that note. Christine tries to puzzle together her life and memories.
3. The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison
Told in alternating voices of a married couple named Jodi and Todd. She is a killer and he is a victim. Todd has cheated on Jodi and she has nothing left to lose and likes to settles scores.
4. Dear Daughter by Elizabeth Little
Janie Jenkins is a former “It Girl” who just got released from prison after 10 years for murdering her mother. However, she was released on a technicality and is determined to investigate the one lead she has on her mother’s killer. Janie goes undercover and relocates herself to a quiet town in South Dakota where she begins to draw unwanted attention to herself. She finds herself torn between privacy she wants and the truth she needs.
5. Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
Ani FaNelli attended a prestigious school as a teenager, but she was humiliated and determined to reinvent herself. With her fancy job, handsome husband and expensive wardrobe, Ani had the perfect life she always dreamed of. But Ani has a secret from her past that haunts her. Will her secret come to the surface and destroy everything?
adidas Originals hops on board the heavy graphic trend as they decorate their Stan Smith silhouette in vintage ads. Similar to how other brands have been using national flags as a motif the past few seasons, the Three Stripes’ latest Stan Smith iteration combines a bunch of colorful graphics to make an entirely new one. Additional details include a black tongue, laces and heel, alongside a contrasting crisp white sole.
The post adidas Originals Outfits the Stan Smith in Vintage Graphics appeared first on Highsnobiety.
Throughout 2015, Future has unleashed a slew of visuals to coincide with tracks from his multiple projects put out in recent months. Up next appears to be the Atlanta artist’s Drake-featured track from Dirty Sprite 2. Here we showcase a teaser for “Where Ya At,” which boasts a suited up Hendrix alongside his right hand man, DJ Esco. The pals can be found dancing around a white Rolls-Royce, as Drizzy is seemingly nowhere to be seen. Let’s just hope the 6 God pops up in the final cut.
The post Future Teases Music Video for Drake-Assisted “Where Ya At” appeared first on Highsnobiety.
Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner are quite the stylish BFFs, but did you know they are somewhat related? We learned this fun fact today thanks to Vanity Fair's "Conversations in the Backseat" with Derek Blasberg.
From the same man that brought us the Air Jordan V “Grape,” Air Jordan 11 Retro “Concord,” and Nike Air Yeezy 2 “Red October,” Tom Yoo is back with another LEGO interpretation, presenting an OVO-inspired Nike Air Yeezy 2. This one saw Yoo working with a little bit more freedom, as no OVO Yeezys have actually been produced, but it in turn forced him to utilize even more of his creative juices.
Accordingly, the grey-colored imagining boasts the Drizzy-led imprint’s signature owl logo as well as the proper gold accents throughout. You can be the first to find out when Tom presents another one of his heralded LEGO interpretations by following him on Instagram.
The world of subscription beauty boxes is about to get a whole lot more competitive. Sephora has announced their plans to launch their own monthly beauty box subscription called Play! by Sephora. Testing will begin in September in Boston, Cincinnati and Columbus. In 2016, Sephora plans to add additional cities that have not yet been specified, according to WWD.
Just like Birchbox, the Play! box will cost $10 per month and include curated items to fit a theme. Each box will also include a Spotify playlist and additional samples, like fragrances, and a Play! Book that “offers everything from application tips and insider beauty hacks to fun facts and conversation starters about the included items.”
Sephora’s first box is called “Uncover the Essentials” and includes products from Marc Jacobs, Ole Henriksen, Bumble and bumble, Glamglow and Sephora.
Watch out, Birchbox!
As the beginning of the 2015/2016 Premier League season draws nearer, we are privy to a new trailer for FIFA 16. The latest generation delivers an update on the FIFA Ultimate Team concept via the FUT Draft, allowing players to stack their squads by choosing one of five players in each position from the Ultimate Team database.
Further inclusions consist of a new range of playable stadiums, the addition of women’s national teams, a fully authentic Bundesliga broadcast package, more than 450 new or updated player graphics, new weather conditions, and over 900 chants captured from real world stadiums. FIFA 16 is slated to hit stores September 25, arriving for PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 3.
Watch for the Premier League to kick-off on Saturday, August 8. Also make sure to check out the best and worst football kits of the 2015/2016 season.
The post The New ‘FIFA 16′ Trailer Drops in Time for the Football Season appeared first on Highsnobiety.
My inner 90s child is jumping for joy! It may be hard to believe, but the Spice Girls first single “Wannabe” was released in 1996, nearly 20 years ago. I can’t believe that much time has passed and I have no shame in admitting that I just listened to “Wannabe” in my car the other night. Anyway, Mel B. aka Scary Spice stopped by the Today show and made a comment that hints toward a possible reunion.
“You know, when you say it’s our 20th anniversary coming up, it does make you think, ‘Oh, my Gosh! It really has been that long.’ Hopefully, you know, we’ll gather the troops around and we’ll get to do something to celebrate it next year,” Mel B. said.
While nothing has been confirmed, it is pretty exciting to think about. To make these rumors a tad more believable, Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) and Mel C. (Sporty Spice) sent out these tweets:
Woke up this morning wondering whether I need to start practising my backflips???!!!
— Melanie C (@MelanieCmusic) August 7, 2015
Do I need to put my pigtails in?!?!? https://t.co/TfWZQL9ux2
— Emma Bunton (@EmmaBunton) August 7, 2015
And Victoria Beckham tweeted this Throwback Thursday:
— Victoria Beckham (@victoriabeckham) August 6, 2015
Before you go getting too excited, Emma clarified and told listeners on her radio show, “If anything happens and it’s concrete, and we decide on something, I will let you know, but nothing’s happening at the moment.”
I really hope these rumors turn out to be true!
Free People’s August megalog is filled with pieces that get you in the mood for the impending fall (if you happen to be in the northern hemisphere, that is.) Along with the gorgeous romantic boho story and Anja Rubik’s ’90s look book is a feature starring Drake Burnett, titled “Sweater Weather”. As the title suggests, you can expect an array of cosy-chic knitwear, chunky scarves, and fall-ready layers.
Article continues. To read it in full visit 'Free People “Sweater Weather” look book' at Fashionising.com »
Project Runway Season 14 designer, Duncan Chambers-Watson talks to BPR about his experience on the show.
BPR: We know that you are from New Zealand, are you living there now?
DCW: Because of the show, I have been able to move to New York. I live in Harlem now. It's been incredible and quite a big change. It's a beautiful day.
BPR: I have a reader question from Patrick: Do you know Sean Kelly?
DCW: No. It's surprising. We are close in age and of course he is really big news in New Zealand. I am sure that we will meet someday. I look forward to it.
Click here for the full interview.
Click here to follow Duncan on Instagram.
Click here to watch Duncan's video exit interview on MyLifetime.
At first there was the stunning Maria Popova, now Delicious Body is ready for a change in focus with what appears to be the newest addition to the team. Lensed by Sergey Korolkov, the equally hot, and just as beautiful Lidia Pavlova, takes the brand’s sexy lingerie to the beach, her flawless physique going hand in hand with the lust-worthy silky-meets-lace numbers. The rest is nothing but a summer’s dream. One made of still blue waters and fine sands, of empty beaches echoing a siren’s song of temptation.
Article continues. To read it in full visit 'Lidia Pavlova’s Delicious Body takes lingerie to the beach' at Fashionising.com »
As much as we love wavy, voluminous hair, many women–even those blessed with gorgeous, natural curls–straighten their hair on a regular basis in order to achieve smooth, silky, frizz-free locks. The good news is that our styling options, which include heat protectants, blow-out styling creams, and top-notch straightening irons, have become far more advanced over the years and aid in helping to keep straightened hair healthy and glossy. The bad news? Some women are continuing to commit four cardinal hair straightening sins, which Joe Anthony Pena, Global Board Artist for Farouk Systems (CHI and BioSilk) notices far too often.
Before you reach for your flat iron again, make sure you avoid these common mistakes.
1. They don’t prep their hair. Before you allow a blow-dryer or flat iron to touch your delicate, fragile hair, Pena says it’s crucial to use a hydrating shampoo and conditioner But don’t to stop there–other products are important to use as a barrier between your strands and heat. “Before using a hot flat iron, my personal favorite products are BioSilk Silk Therapy, CHI Silk Infusion or the amazing Royal Treatment,” Pena says. “These products have various size molecules of silk that penetrate into the hair and other silks that lay on the surface to protect the hair cuticle from the heat.”
2. They don’t dry their hair completely. Anyone who has stepped out on a humid morning without properly drying their hair knows how vulnerable damp hair is to frizz. But it’s also important to blow dry your hair completely before using a flat iron to finish the job. “If the hair is not completely dry you can actually boil your ends right off your head,” Pena says. To prevent this nightmare from happening, he recommends using a quality hairdryer with infrared technology that allows your hair to dry faster (sometimes in half the time) while protecting the cuticle by allowing you to choose the correct number of ions you blow into the hair. Great dryer options include CHI Touch 2 Touch Screen Blow-dryer and Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer.
3. They choose the wrong flat iron temperature. Your heat needs actually vary depending on the texture of your hair. If your hair is fine, you need far less heat to achieve straight hair than someone who has extremely thick, curly hair. Makes sense, right? Unfortunately, not all flat irons allow you to choose your ideal temperature setting and choosing the wrong one can leave your style frizzy or permanently burn your hair, Pena says. Generally speaking, women with thin, fine hair should keep temps below 360 degrees; those with medium, wavy hair should stick within the range of 360-380 degrees; women with thick, course, curly hair can handle between 380 and 410 degrees. Flat irons that offer temperature control include HSI Professional 1″ Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron and G2 CHI Ceramic and Titanium Hair Styling Iron.
4. They don’t use a heat protectant. Think of a heat protectant as insurance for your hair–you don’t want it to fry under the stress of high temperatures–and Pena says they have the added benefit of locking out frizz and creating shine. Savvy beauty lovers rave about Alterna’s Bamboo Smooth Anti-Breakage Thermal Protectant Spray, which protect from heat temperatures up to 428 degrees.
For more beauty tips, check out the absolute worst alcoholic beverages for your skin and what your go-to nail polish color says about you.
When Beyonce steps out in flashy florals, she knows the rule: keep your accessories simple. She toted a classy little bag, the Dannijo Lypton Bibbed Nude Bag ($998), while making an appearance in NYC last week. Her floral dress drew attention from the masses–per usual–but it was her simple, hands-free bag that we loved. And for under $1,000 we almost feel like its a deal. Almost. Balance out your summer prints and fall florals with the perfect little nude bag). Shop below.
[Photo: Splash News]
TL 180 Leather Bottalato ($412) in Nude
Top row: Amanda, Ashley, Blake, Candice, Duncan, David, Edmond, Gabrielle
Bottom row: Hanmiao, Joseph, Jake, Kelly, Lindsey, Laurie, Merline, Swapnil
(Click photo to enlarge.)
Did you agree with the judges this week? Please vote in our poll, thank you!
Who Should Have Been Eliminated in Project Runway Season 14, Episode 1?Amanda PernaAshley Nell TiptonBlake PattersonCandice CuocoDavid GiampiccoloDuncan Chambers-WatsonEdmond NewtonGabrielle ArrudaHanmiao YangJake WallJoseph Charles PoliKelly DempseyLaurie UnderwoodLindsey CreelMerline LabissiereSwapnil Shinde
Free polls from Pollhost.com
Oferty pracy najnowsze
Oferty pracy zagranica
- Referendum. Darmowy transport osób niepełnosprawnych i starszych
- Wypadek na obwodnicy Gostynina. Dwie osoby w szpitalu
- Mosty w Warszawie. Projekt mostu Krasińskiego do aktualizacji
- Krystyna Janda robi rewolucję w Teatrze Polonia i Och-Teatrze
- Ratusz pomoże zatrudniającym osoby wykluczone. Rozporządzenie Hanny Gronkiewicz-Waltz
- Siedmiu siatkarzy Asseco Resovii w kadrze Polski na mistrzostwa świata juniorów
- Utrudnieni na DK19. Zablokowana droga w Domaradzu
- Szef CBA - Podkarpacie oplata "pajęczyna". 40 osób z zarzutami
- Przebudowa deptaków potrwa rok. Przetarg na dokumentację
- Kowal i Jaworski nie będą kandydatami PiS w wyborach
- Po zwycięstwie nad Niemcami zabrzmi disco polo
- "Lalka" za kratami. I przestępcy wezmą udział w narodowym czytaniu
- "Telewidz" z Suwałk zatrzymany. A chciał tylko skorzystać z toalety
- Lotnisko wraca na wokandę. Sprawą referendum zajmie się sąd
- Czy książeczka zdrowia jest potrzebna. Lekarze: niekoniecznie
- Prezes regionu jedynką na liście partii KORWiN?
- Proces znanego satyryka odroczony. Oskarżony przebywa w szpitalu
- Protest na MSPO. Związkowcy ze Świdnika pikietowali Airbus Helicopters [ZDJĘCIA]
- Chicago chce współpracować ze Skarżyskiem. Jest list intencyjny
- Pierwsze operacje w nowej siedzibie Szpitala Dziecięcego. Za pomocą platformy 3D [ZDJĘCIA]