Chrissy Teigen is not only beautiful, funny and quirky, but she can also cook. She’s even coming out with her own cookbook. If you follow her on Instagram this is no surprise as her posts consist primarily of her in the kitchen cooking and/or eating. It’s not your typical cookbook photoshoot, but it’s totally Chrissy! She shared a super cute video teasing husband John Legend poolside with a plate of chicken wings. Take a look below!
A video posted by @chrissyteigen on Jul 30, 2015 at 4:01pm PDT
John also shared a video which he captioned “These are a few of my favorite things…”
A video posted by John Legend (@johnlegend) on Jul 30, 2015 at 4:35pm PDT
Here are a couple other shots from the cookbook set:
A photo posted by @chrissyteigen on Jul 30, 2015 at 2:02pm PDT
A photo posted by @chrissyteigen on Jul 30, 2015 at 2:19pm PDT
A photo posted by @chrissyteigen on Jul 30, 2015 at 4:17pm PDT
Seriously, can they be any cuter?! Swoon.
Hilary Duff stepped out in West Hollywood wearing a chic, yet edgy outfit that I’m totally jealous of. She completed her all-black ensemble with a cool, embellished jacket by Alice + Olivia. Its paisley pattern with red and gold accents really finished off her whole look. Shop Hilary’s jacket below!
[Photo: Splash News]
Every mom knows that when it comes to backpacks, Skip Hop makes some of the best. The zoo packs and lunchies are pretty much a staple among the preschool set, but up until now they didn’t really have much for older kids. That all changes, however, with their new Forget Me Not backpack sets. Designed to help forgetful children (and parents), the backpack has a clear window right in the front so you’ll always be able to quickly check that your little one has his/her lunch bag as well. See the pattern on the backpack? You’re good to go! Don’t see it? Better find that lunch box stat!
As with all Skip Hop products, this backpack also has tons of other cool, kid-friendly features like a clear front pouch for notes to the teacher, plus a reflective clip-on. Best of all, it’s sized slightly bigger than the original zoo packs making it perfect for older children. You’ll fit standard notebooks and folders inside without a problem.
You may think you have tons of time to get your child ready for back to school, but take my word for it–it’ll sneak up on you! Snatch up this backpack ASAP and you’ll have once less thing to worry about next month.
If you’re going to invest in quality eyewear, everyone knows you can’t go wrong with Ray-Bans including supermodel-turned-actress Cara Delevingne. She recently wore these Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Sunglasses in Violet Mirror/Bronze ($170) while promoting her new movie Paper Towns, and we can’t get over how cool she looks–cooler than usual, we mean. The colored mirrored lenses are so pretty, but everyone knows aviators are universally flattering on all face shapes. Get yourself the exact same pair–or choose from red, blue or lilac lenses–now!
[Photo: Splash News]
Everyone knows that soda isn’t good to consume. Soda is loaded with sugar and other unnatural ingredients that aren’t good for our bodies. However, there’s a viral infographic crawling the web presenting the effects one can of Coca-Cola has on a human body within the first hour of consumption. Posted by The Renegade Pharmacist, this infographic is quite nauseating to comprehend. Check it out below.
— Tom Joseph Law (@TomJosephLaw) July 29, 2015
In the first ten minutes, 10 teaspoons of sugar flood into your system, which is 100% of the recommended daily intake. By 40 minutes, your pupils dilate and blood pressure rises, as sugar is being poured into the bloodstream. Just five minutes later, at 45 minutes your body goes through the same physical reaction as if heroin is in your system. Basically, increased amounts of dopamine ignite the “pleasure centers” of your brain.
And by 60 minutes? You’ll most likely have to use the bathroom, in which you will pee out any nutrients you did have in your body. Say goodbye to all the calcium, zinc, electrolytes, magnesium, etc. you had stored. Enter: sugar crash.
Stick to water, kids!
Tonkey is the world’s new puppy obsession and he has over 100,000 followers on Instagram. [Instagram]
For their fall campaign, Rag & Bone demolished a vintage Porsche 911. Why didn’t anyone try to stop them?! [Youtube]
One editor tattooed her lips to look like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Will this be a new beauty trend? Or even worse, social media challenge? [Cosmopolitan]
Amanda Seyfriend chopped of her pretty, long blonde hair. [Perez Hilton]
The first trailer for the next big book-turned-movie, Room, is here and it will leave you with chills. [Youtube]
SoulCycle is going public! Here are ten things we learned from the company’s IPO. [Racked]
It happened: Kris Jenner finally met Caitlyn Jenner. [HollywoodLife]
And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter!
Amy Schumer is currently on vacation with fellow funny girl Jennifer Lawrence. Umm, this actually sounds like the best time ever. Amy posted a couple of pictures to her Instagram account and it looks like the two are having an awesome time. Apparently, Amy thinks JLaw is a “maniac”…on a jet ski that is. Check out her pics below!
A photo posted by @amyschumer on Jul 30, 2015 at 7:18am PDT
A photo posted by @amyschumer on Jul 30, 2015 at 7:30am PDT
I can’t imagine how amazing this vacation is and, quite frankly, I wish I got an invite. #Jealous.
[Photo: Splash News]
Kylie Jenner was spotted last night leaving dinner with Kourtney Kardashian and she was wearing one of her favorite pairs of jeans. Kylie is obsessed with her 7 For All Mankind High Rise Skinny Jeans. They are lightly washed with a skinny fit and distressed detailing, although her thigh-high boots covered most of the jeans. Buy yourself a pair below and I’m sure you’ll love them just as much as Kylie does.
[Photo: Splash News]
Loofahs are a wonderful thing. They scrub away dead skin cells, leaving your skin soft and do a good job of cleaning your body. However, loofahs stay in the shower (with moisture and heat) and have many nooks and crannies so this combination isn’t all that great. Since they tend to always stay in a wet environment, they never get the chance to fully dry out and that leads to bacteria buildup.
Using a loofah in the shower isn’t ideal because of this, but if you insist of using one (like me) then here are a few tips on how to maintain the cleanliness of your loofah.
Let it dry. Remove the loofah from the moist environment and let it dry completely. This way, the bacteria doesn’t have a breeding ground.
Replace it. Don’t use the same loofah for months on end. While it may look intact, doctors suggest replacing a loofah every three to four weeks. Also, if the color changes and it starts to smell, then it’s time to get a new one.
Clean it. Cleaning your loofah is essential to keep bacteria at bay. Soak your loofah in a diluted solution of bleach and water to kill anything that may be stuck in its crevices. Soak it for 5 minutes or so, rinse it out and let it dry completely.
In 2014, we all heard the shocking news that Hank Baskett cheated on his wife, Kendra Wilkinson. Although rumors were floating around, the true story was never revealed. However, after a year of trying to put their marriage back together, the couple finally spoke the truth. So here it is:
Last April, Hank was suffering from depression and using alcohol and marijuana to help his condition. Hank encountered a couple smoking marijuana in a grocery store parking lot. He approached them to buy some pot. The couple gave him the number for their dealer. After calling the dealer and obtaining his address, he showed up to the home. Upon his arrival, Hank asked to use the restroom.
Hank told PEOPLE that the transgender woman who opened the door was nude and making out with another transgender woman.”I froze,” said Hank. The woman then approached Baskett and fondled him through the basketball shorts that he was wearing.
“I didn’t engage in anything,” he says. “It was like a bank robbery. You never know when you’ll freeze. I don’t know if it was a couple of seconds or 15 seconds, because all I was saying was get out, get out, get out.”
“I messed up,” a teary-eyed Baskett tells PEOPLE exclusively. “I put myself in a bad situation. And everything through me brought pain upon this family.”
Prior to Hank coming clean, Kendra went ballistic,”I couldn’t control my emotions,” she told PEOPLE. Kendra flushed her wedding rings down the toilet and threatened divorce on her show, Kendra On Top. But once Hank built up the courage to tell Kendra what really happened, she was understanding, and sympathetic. “Hank was very naïve and gullible,” she said. “He thinks everybody is his friend. That led him to the hell that we’ve lived.”
The couple worked out their issues and has moved on with their marriage.
What do you think of Hank’s story? Do you believe it? Let us know in the comments below!
[Photo: Splash News]
Hanging a mirror is a lot harder than it looks. So, we made a foolproof step-by-step guide for you to hang yours like a pro!
Step 1: Find the perfect spot
Find a practical place for your mirror, like right next to the front door so you can get a quick glance at yourself on the way out or in your bedroom for when you’re getting ready.
Step 2: Find studs in the wall
Studs are wooden frame pieces which act as the structural support for a wall. Finding a stud keeps you from sticking a nail into a pipe or electrical wire. Stud finders are available to help you and usually range from $10- $40 dollars. If you don’t want to purchase a stud finder you can knock on the wall and listen to what you hear. If you hear a hollow, deeper, longer echo, there is no stud. If you hit one, you will hear a short, high-pitch sound. A third option is to look for indicators like nails in molding, or an outlet. These items are usually also nailed into a stud.
Step 3: Test the studs and put in the nails
Once you think you found a stud, test it with a nail or screw. If it easily enters the wall, you missed the stud. It should take more effort for the screw or nail to go into the wall. Measure about 24 inches away or less to find the next stud. Place another screw or nail there.
Step 4: Hang the mirror!
If it’s a heavy one, get a friend to help you! That way you’ll have two pairs of eyes to level the mirror.
It’s no secret that Khloé Kardashian has been on her fitness game recently as seen in her latest magazine shoot with Complex. Not only does Khloé’s body look good, but so does her workout gear. She’s always so stylish whenever hitting the gym and now we know why. Self gave fans a peek inside her fitness closet (yes, a closet just for activewear) and it’s kind of insane.
A photo posted by SELF Magazine (@selfmagazine) on Jul 28, 2015 at 10:51am PDT
I’m not sure how many pairs of sneakers a girl really needs, but can we just appreciate the color coordination and array of styles?! Khloé said, “I’m in love with my fitness closet! It’s my favorite closet. I genuinely show it off to all of my friends when they are over.”
Head over to Self to see her full fitness closet and prepare to be jealous. Don’t said we didn’t warn you.
[Photo: Splash News]
I’ll go to great lengths to improve the texture of my skin and prevent wrinkles and fine lines to the best of my ability. I’ve been applying sunscreen with religious fervor and wearing a floppy, somewhat unattractive sun hat since my early twenties. I’ve even tried to condition myself to sleep on my back (sadly, that one didn’t stick). But, as gorgeous as 50-year-old Tess Christian is, there’s no way I’m following in this UK woman’s footsteps and refusing to smile for the sake of wrinkle-free skin. We have to draw a line in the sand somewhere–and quality of life seems like a good place to start.
Although we should expect and even embrace some natural signs of aging, experts say we can prevent some wrinkles from forming by using products that contain effective ingredients, eating the right foods and even changing our sleeping habits. Here are 11 tips from four dermatologists who know how to achieve great, wrinkle-free skin.
1. Use sun protection every day. There isn’t a doctor out there who won’t recommend using SPF 30 each and every day, rain or shine. “My number one piece of advice is sun protection–every day,” says New York City Dermatologist Dr. Hadley C. King. “Studies show that people who use sun protection every day regardless of the weather age better than people who only use sun protection when they think it’s particularly sunny or they’ll be spending more time outside.”
2. Wear sunglasses. “To help prevent wrinkles, wear sunglasses as often as possible, even in cold weather–this will help prevent you from squinting in the sun which can cause wrinkles,” Dr. David E. Bank, director of The Center for Dermatology, Laser & Cosmetic Surgery says.
3. Don’t smoke. There are plenty of health reasons you shouldn’t smoke, but if you need a beauty one, here it is: smoking increases the rate in which your skin ages by limiting blood flow to your skin. It’s also responsible for creating those little lines around the mouth, otherwise known as the “pack a day pout.”
4. Sleep on your back. “Little known habits can also lead to unwanted wrinkles on the face, including the way you sleep,” says Dr. Jill Waibel at Miami Dermatology & Laser Institute. “Try and sleep on your back as much as possible as sleeping on your side can cause wrinkles on the cheeks and chin due to pressure. Use two pillows as this won’t squash your face. Most importantly, make sure you are getting your required amount of sleep. Your body needs sleep in order to turn over new cells in the body, which will help skin look refreshed and rejuvenated.”
5. Use a better pillow. No matter how many times I’ve tried, I can’t get a decent night’s rest on my back, but help in the form of a better pillow actually exists and could prevent wrinkles. “Getting enough sleep on a regular basis is essential to maintain our faces,” King says. “And because most of us end up with more wrinkles on the side that we sleep on, the Nurse Jamie Beauty Bear Age Delay Pillow is a great tool.”
6. Drink water and eat foods that benefit your skin. “Your skin is a direct reflection of your health and one of the easiest and best ways to keep your skin healthy and prevent wrinkles is by doing so from the inside out,” Waibel says. “Make sure you’re drinking lots of water as dehydration can cause wrinkles and pores to be more prominent and visible. Fruits like pomegranates and blueberries contain antioxidants that fight free radicals, which have been linked to causing a number of skin issues including wrinkling and sagging.”
Bank adds that because our skin bears the brunt of so many environmental factors like sun radiation and toxins, it’s especially susceptible to weakened defense against damaging free radicals. Some foods can actually help. “Carotenoids, found in carrots, are your protection from these everyday pollutants and will prevent wrinkles,” Bank says. “Additionally, olive oil contains four major antioxidants, including Vitamin A and Vitamin E. The Vitamin E accounts for anti-aging benefits because it helps restore skin elasticity, therefore helping to reduce wrinkles. Coconut is not only highly nutritious and rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals, it also helps support the natural chemical balance of the skin to help to prevent wrinkles.”
7. Limit your sugar intake. “Stay away from excessive amounts of sugar, as too much can cause glycation, a process that occurs when excess amounts of sugar are in the body,” Waibel says. “The excess sugar molecules join together with protein molecules and create advanced glycation end products (AGEs), which are foreign to the body. These new AGEs affect protein fibers–which happen to be collagen and elastin–and as a result contribute to more wrinkles and lines on the face.”
8. Repair your skin while you sleep. Nighttime is the right time to allow products with effective ingredients to absorb into your skin and do their job. Dr. Terry Loong, an Integrative Holistic Skin Doctor, recommends using The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask, which is enriched with Edelweiss stem cells, because she says it seals in other skincare products and provides deep conditioning, allowing you to wake up in the morning with hydrated, plumped skin. Other recommended nighttime products include Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Moisturizer and Philosophy Miracle Worker Overnight.
9. Develop a healthy skin regimen. Waibel recommends starting your day with a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil and then applying the most active ingredients first. “I recommend SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Acid, which is a serum that helps build collagen and fight off signs of photoaging. Always apply sunscreen in the morning as it doesn’t just protect skin from painful sunburns and potential cancer, it also works to prevent wrinkles, spotting, and fine lines. Keep your skin moisturized after showers with Cetaphil lotion and oils like Neutrogena Sesame Oil or Bio Oil. Before bed, apply Retin-A as it can aid the natural process of repairing your skin.”
King says she believes topical retinoids are the most effective topical anti-aging products. “Ask your dermatologist for a prescription like Tazorac, or try an otc retinol.” In-office treatments can do a lot, she says, but she also recommends an at-home device like FDA-approved Truth Vitality Lux Renew, which she says combines the anti-aging properties of ultrasound and LED.
10. Limit unnecessary facial movements when possible. No one is suggesting that you freeze your face in time and show no signs of joy or sadness, but Bank says “facial exercises,” movements you may not even be aware of making, could create unwanted wrinkles. “Facial wrinkles occur due to two factors: gravity pulling on muscles and the natural breakdown of skin elasticity due to aging (the lack of moisture and sun exposure accelerate the effects of gravity and aging). Facial exercises pull skin too much, and once skin begins to lose elasticity, wrinkles can develop. Constantly furrowing the brow, squinting or puckering your lips–even smiling–will create wrinkles or worsen those you have.”
11. Consider Botox. Does the “B” word still scare you? Many skin experts recommend this super popular procedure because it’s one of the most effective ways to stop wrinkles dead in their tracks. “Botox helps relax frown lines and soften wrinkles around the eyes known as ‘Crow’s Feet’ as well as the fine lines on your forehead,” Bank says. “Most appointments take 30 minutes or less, making these treatments very popular with anybody who wants visible results without a lengthy recovery. All exercise strengthens, tightens, and tones muscles. They do not however, do anything to tighten the skin. In fact, repetitive muscle contraction can lead to further collagen breakdown. That’s why Botox is used to treat excessive muscle action thus helping to reduce wrinkles.”
Oferty pracy najnowsze
Oferty pracy zagranica
- FIZYKA I ASTRONOMIA MATURA 2013 [testy, arkusze, wyniki, odpowiedzi]
- Poważny wypadek pod Oleśnicą. Auta całkowicie zniszczone [FOTO]
- Dwulatek, który błąkał się po Świdnicy, nie wróci do babci
- Wykluwają się jak szalone. Mnóstwo nowych gadów w zoo [FOTO]
- Centrum kryzysowe ostrzega. Blisko 40 stopni w tym tygodniu
- Ciężarówka przewróciła się na inne auta. Siedem osób w szpitalu
- Prokuratura nie poddaje się ws. Bike Parku. Winni nie mogą spać spokojnie
- Uniwersytet Medyczny sprzedaje budynek w centrum. Co tam będzie?
- Indian Palace. Trochę Indii w centrum Lublina
- Dwa Brzegi z historią w tle. Kazimierz Dolny znów stolicą filmu
- PolskiBus uruchamia nową linię z Kielc. I zmienia dla niej przystanek
- Wpadł kierowca pod wpływem narkotyków. Pasażer też ma kłopoty
- Prezydent Lubawski o leżeniu na trawie. "Nie przyszedłem, bo Maks Materna mnie publicznie obraził"
- Na deptaku rozdają oferty pracy. Od operatorów wózków widłowych po chemików
- Koniec inwestycji za 5,6 mln zł. "Z myślą o pendolino" [ZDJĘCIA]
- Kolejny wniosek o referendum w sprawie pomnika Lecha Kaczyńskiego
- Nowy fortepian, pianina i keyboardy już w szkole muzycznej
- Nowoczesna pyta Piotra Krzystka: Czy jest pan za referendum w sprawie pomnika i stadionu?
- Po wykolejeniu cystern. Do Świnoujścia tylko autobus
- Poranek w korku. Najtrudniej przejechać przez most